I want you to get the maximum benefit from homeopathy and one way of ensuring that is to make sure you are storing your remedies safely.
Homeopathic remedies are somewhat sensitive to the environment compared with allopathic medicines so I’m going to share the safest ways of ensuring that the healing power of your remedies are not compromised during storage.
Electro Magnetic Fields
- Do not store your remedies next to your computer or in your bag with your cell phone or other cellular device.
- Taking remedies through x-ray at airport security is generally safe but prolonged exposure may antidote the remedy.
Strong Smelling substances
- Avoid storing your remedies next to strong smelling substances. If you can smell them in the atmosphere and your remedy vials are not sealed, the is a possibility your remedy may be antidoted.
- Be especially aware of fumes from oil- based paints, turpentine, paint thinner, household cleaning agents such as Pine Sol, Lysol and strong smelling industrial chemicals.
- Cooking spices generally don’t affect remedies.
- Store your remedies in a cool, dry place.
- Store your remedies out of direct sunlight.
If you follow these guidelines, your remedies will last you for a lifetime and more!Leave a reply